Thursday 25 August 2016

Best Websites for Preparation of Competitive Exams Like SSC CGL, IBPS (Updated 2016)

Leave a Comment
In the Following Article I have compiled a Complete List of Websites for Competitive Exams like SSC CGL, IBPS Clerk, IBPS SO, IBPS PO/MT, SBI Clerk, SBI SO, SBI PO and all the other competitive exams which require a lot of Preparation.


Whether you are preparing for government exam or banking Exams Like IBPS, RBI, SBI etc here are the best websites which would be helpful in preparing for those exams and succeed with flying colors.

If you have this list handy with you then it would be easier for you to go through the list and bookmark those Websites rather than everytime searching google results and noting down those websites

Bookmark This Page so you don’t have to write this one down or remember the name

Currently I am Just Mentioning the Names of Websites which are useful for competitive exams and I will update this list as and when I come across these Important websites

1. https://testbook.com 

1. www.mockbank.com 


I Found this Website when I was searching for Indian Polity related Questions. Most Important thing being I found this to be one amongst the Best Websites for SSC CGL 2016 Preparation. Currently I am preparing for SSC CGL 2016 Tier -I Exam


This Website is perfect for Static GK Preparation and Biology Quizzes for SSC CGL exam and I Must Thank this website for helping me to prepare for SSC CGL. 

Why am I Writing This Article 

Answer: I Just Have regret for one thing Why I was not able to find out this website earlier. Because if I would have got this a website a Little Earlier like Six Months before I Would have Cleared SSC CGL Tier 1 with Ease. 

So I have compiled this List and written this article hoping that this Article would be useful for you.

If You Find this Article to be helpful please share this article to as many friends as you can so that they also will benefit from this and their efforts of studying would be reduced.



This is Another Website which has been really being Helpful for me in terms of SSC CGL Preparation. I Have referred to this Website every now and then and I must say one thing from my past experience 
"When I had appeared for my SSC CGL exam in 2015 and when I had finished my exam, I went home and started cross-checking the Questions, then I realized that many questions were asked from this Website. I couldn't believe that all of this was happening"
2. http://www.leadthecompetition.in/

The Best Website for all types of competitive exams. It covers all the Exams Right from UPSC to SSC, Banking 







0 comments:

Post a Comment